- Style: Country/blues
- Began playing professionally: 1972
- Stomping grounds: Los Angeles, CA
- Pete Anderson, who learned to play "Hawaiian Guitar" after seeing Elvis on TV, has been the guitarist for Dwight Yoakam for many years.. He made his first solo album, Working Class, in 1995.
He also runs the independent label Little Dog Records, which has released CDs by Anderson, Anthony Crawford, Scott Joss, Jim Matt, Jeff Finlan, Joy Lynn White, and the Lonesome Strangers.
- Little Dog Records, 223 W. Alameda suite 101, Burbank, CA 91502
- Phone: 818-557-1595 - Fax: 818-567-1682
- Web Page:
- Working Class, Little Dog Records, 1994.
- With Dwight Yoakam:
- Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Oak OR2356 1984
- Guitars Cadillacs Etc. Etc., Warner/Reprise 25372-2 1986
- Hillbilly Deluxe, Warner/Reprise 25567-2 1987
- Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room, Warner/Reprise 25749-2 1988
- Just Lookin' For A Hit, Warner/Reprise 25989-2 1989 [Greatest Hits CD]
- If There Was A Way, Warner/Reprise 26344-2 1990
- This Time, Warner/Reprise 45241-2 1993
- Dwight Live, Warner/Reprise 9 45907-2 1995
- Gone, Warner/Reprise 9 46051-2 1995
- This Is Dwight Yoakam, Warner/Reprise WPCP-3852 1990 [Japanese]
- La Croix D'Amour, Warner/Reprise 9362-45136-2 1992 [German]
- Other credits:
- Michele Shocked, Short Sharp Shocked