Fear and Whiskey
- Style: Insurgent honky-tonk
- Formed: 1996
- Stomping grounds : Based in Lawrence, Kansas; performing regionally in the Midwest from Chicago to Austin.
- Hard-drivin' honky-tonk and rockabilly, Fear and Whiskey was described by The Lawrence Journal
World as "Johnny Horton meets Buddy Holly at a Hank Williams Revival."
- Junior Barnard - Electric guitar, vocals
- Matt Patterson - Acoustic guitar, vocals
- Kris Harris - standup bass, vocals
- Bret Dillingham - drums, vocals
- 808 West 27th Terrace, Lawrence, KS 66046
- Phone: 913-842-0525
- E-Mail: email@example.com [Junior Barnard]
- Lowdown Records
18, Rue Lacuee, 75001, Paris, France
- Phone: 184.108.40.206
- Songs For Billie Jean Eshliman. (EP), Lowdown Records LD209CS, September, 1996.
- Broken Bottles and Empty Hearts. (EP) Lowdown Records LD219CS. February, 1997.
- Lonesome Sometime. (CD) Self-release, forthcoming January, 1998.