- Style: Roots-rock, Americana, with pop leanings
- Formed: 1995
- Stomping grounds: Minneapolis and surrounding regions
- The Cultivators deliver honest, intense, alt-country type stuff with definite pop overtones.
- Dan Israel - Lead vocals, rhythm guitar
- Tom Sampson - Lead guitar, mandolin
- Andy Rauh - Drums
- Jeremy Smith - Bass guitar
- Band/Booking: 4430 Cedar Lake Rd. #3, Minneapolis, MN 55416.
- Phone: (612) 377-5892
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Israel)
- Web: http://www.cootner.com/cultivators
Label: Hayden's Ferry Records, 2519 W. Geneva Drive, Tempe, AZ 85282.
- Phone: (888) 437-8863
- E-mail: email@example.com (Stu D. Baker)
- Web: http://www.haydensferry.com
- Before We Met. Hayden's Ferry Records, 1998
Jukebox Cantina. Hayden's Ferry Records, 1998 (Cultivators had one track on this compilation)
Mama's Kitchen. Hayden's Ferry Records, 1999
Send comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org